Greeley Family Law Attorney
Divorce, modifications, adoption and other domestic relations disputes can place a strain on all family members. Legal issues are difficult for anyone to experience and can be even more challenging for children. A capable legal hand can guide you through the legal process and protect your interests during every turn along the way. Attorney Dennis Love provides experienced representation for clients with family law issues from his practice The Law Office of Dennis Love, LLC.
Greeley family law lawyer Dennis Love will do everything possible to reach an agreeable settlement but will prepare your case to be trial ready if matters can be more favorably resolved for you in court. From his Greeley, Colorado, law office, he provides representation for a range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce: Legally dissolving a marriage involves many personal considerations and can be difficult for both spouses. If children are in your family, a divorce can be even more contentious. Attorney Love is an experienced Fort Collins divorce lawyer who offers a sensitive legal approach that protects the client at every point.
- Child custody/allocation of parental responsibility: Arrangements for parenting time and decision making for your child will impact your family for years to come. It is important that what is decided is in your best interests as well as your child’s best interests.
- Child support: While a standardized formula is used to calculate the amount owed or the amount received, it is important that all information is fully disclosed and your rights are justly considered when a determination is made.
- Child visitation/parenting time: Time with your child is important and attorney Love will work to attain a determination that works for you.
- Spousal support/alimony/maintenance: Negotiating settlements for short-term or ongoing support involves many variables and is never guaranteed, but attorney Love will ensure your voice is heard.
- Modifications: If you are required to move because of your job, have experienced a significant change in income or need to seek a change in child visitation for another legitimate reason, a modification can be requested from the court.
- Adoption: The addition of a child into your household through adoption is an exciting time for your family but it is also a legal process. By following the proper legal steps now, you can avoid issues later from the original parents about the relinquishment of their rights to the child.
Contact a Family Law Attorney
It can bring peace of mind just knowing what legal options are available if you are dealing with a family law issue. To find out more information during a free initial contact, please call 970-373-1704 or send an e-mail.
The Colorado Bar Association does not consider any lawyer to be a specialist and attorneys cannot advertise themselves as experts. Anyone considering hiring a lawyer should consider the attorneys’ credentials and legal qualifications.