Greeley Criminal Defense Lawyer
An experienced lawyer can make all the difference if you are facing criminal charges. Prior to establishing his own law firm, attorney Dennis Love worked for the city of Greeley as a municipal court prosecutor prior to forming his own law firm in Greeley, Colorado. From this public service, he has gained firsthand knowledge about how the criminal system works at the municipal court level. Today he uses this knowledge to benefit his clients at The Law Office of Dennis Love, LLC, in Greeley, Colorado and throughout the eastern plains of Colorado.
Whether you have been arrested for a DUI or a traffic violation issue, attorney Dennis Love will represent your best interests and protect your rights throughout the legal process. As a private practice, Greeley criminal defense attorney, he provides representation for criminal law issues, including:
- Assault: Intentional threats by act or word to harm another person can be a misdemeanor or felony depending on the severity or frequency of threats. An assault can involve anything from getting into a fight to disturbing the peace and actual physical harm is not necessarily involved.
- Driving with a revoked license, license suspension: Everyone takes driving privileges for granted until they are threatened. Loss of points to too many points from traffic violations or a DUI can put your license at risk.
- DUI: Normal rules of evidence are not used at administrative hearings for driver’s license revocations. Skilled defense is needed to protect your ability to keep your driver’s license after receiving a DUI or DWAI.
- Minor in possession of alcohol (MIP): The consequences of an MIP can be extensive for a young person. In order to protect your future, it is important to question every factor involved with the arrest, including your BAC at the time, if you were given your Miranda rights and other circumstances.
- Parking tickets: In addition to fines, parking tickets can lead to points against your license that jeopardize your driving privileges. As an experienced Loveland traffic ticket attorney, Mr. Love will defend you against parking ticket violations.
- Speeding tickets: The fines for excessive speeding can be substantial and place unwanted points against your license. Don’t just plead guilty to a speeding ticket, let attorney Love ensure your voice is heard.
- Theft: Even a petty theft or shoplifting charge can leave you with a criminal record that could harm employment prospects and other business matters in the future. Attorney Love will work to defend the charges against you now.
- Other misdemeanor offenses: Even minor charges can harm your personal and professional reputation, but attorney Love can defend the charges against you and protect your future.
Contact a Criminal Law Attorney
If you are faced with a DUI, traffic violation citation or other criminal law issue, don’t agonize over the details and possible outcomes alone. Find out your rights from attorney Love. Call 970-373-1704 or send an e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Colorado Bar Association does not consider any lawyer to be a specialist and attorneys cannot advertise themselves as experts. Anyone considering hiring a lawyer should consider the attorneys’ credentials and legal qualifications.